At Plansight we are looking for someone experienced with data modellers, SQL, ETL, with some development background to provide defining new data schemas, data ingestion for Plansight customers. Interface directly with enterprise customers and collaborate with internal teams, including product, engineering and sales.
What you’ll do
- Lead customer project conference calls or collaborate with a Project Manager.
- Deliver Technical Specifications documents for customer review.
- Strong collaboration with team software engineer consultants onshore & offshore.
- Use understanding of data relationships and schemas to structure data to allow clients to perform dynamic customer-level analysis.
- Construct processes to build Customer ID mapping files for use in building 360 degree view of Plansight data across data sources.
- Use scripting languages to automate key processes governing data movement, cleansing and processing activities.
- Bill & forecast time toward custom projects for Plansight customers.
- Innovate on new ideas to solve customer needs.
What you would need to succeed!
- 3+ years of strong experience with data transformation & ETL on large data sets
- Experience with designing customer centric datasets
- 3+ years of Data Modelling experience (i.e. Relational, Dimensional, Columnar, Big Data)
- 3+ years of complex SQL or NoSQL experience
- Experience in advanced Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience in industry ETL tools (i.e. Informatica, Unifi, SnapLogic)
- Experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation
- Experience with Reporting Technologies (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience in professional software development
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and ability to multi-task simultaneous different customer projects
- Strong verbal & written communication skills to work with Sales team & lead customers to successful outcome
- Must be self-managed, proactive and customer focused!
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related field